This strategy will give you the focus you need to pinpoint your daily marketing to save you time, money, and frustration.
Focus is the key! Once you know your focus the rest will come easy.
Your Focus 5 Marketing Strategy
- Who is your target market? The worst thing you can do in business is to try to be everything to everybody. In order to be successful you need to determine who you are selling to and why. Once you know that, you can focus all of your marketing to the exact people that are interested in what you have to offer. Focus on the people who want want you have — and yes I’m sorry not everybody wants it — so you need to find out who does.
- What is your USP? Determine your unique selling point — why would your target customer want to buy from you and not one of the other businesses that offer a similar service or product. Why are you different from your competitors — or why are you the same as your customer? How can you relate to your target customer to make them like, know, and trust you enough to buy from you?
- How are you going to get in front of your target market? Where does your target market spend their time? Forums, social media groups, blogs, local events? Find out where they are hanging out and become active, helpful, and visible in those places.
- What problem are you going to solve for them? You need to find out what your target client needs and wants and then provide it for them. How are you going to help them? How do you find this out? Well—just ask them!
- What type of product or service are you going to provide to solve their problem? Now that you know what your target market needs and wants, where to find them , and why you are the right person to provide it to them — provide it to them.
Now that you have the step by step Focus 5 strategy make a plan on how you are going to execute this strategy within your own business. Go through each step and develop your marketing strategy based on the answer to those 5 questions.
To Your Success!
The Marketing Momma