Lately I have been talking a lot about blueprints and systems to use in your business and the reason for that is that it’s extremely important if you want to succeed online. Marketing your business online can be a time consuming project if you don’t have a system in place.
There are so many online marketing tactics available to use that sometimes you can feel like you are running in place trying to keep up with all of them. Information overload is the number 1 reason why most aspiring internet entrepreneurs fail — so don’t fall victim to this — make sure you have your system in place.
Today I wanted to share with you a quick little system to get the most from your marketing content that will save you time and money.
If you have been marketing online for long then I’m sure you have heard the phrase “Content is King”. So with that in mind one of the best ways to build a profitable business online is to provide good quality content and to get that content in front of your target market as much as possible. So here are 6 quick steps to take to create content and massively expose it to your market.
- Write an informative keyword rich article that will help your target market in some way. (or if you aren’t a writer yourself — outsource it)
- Submit that article to ezinearticles.com with a keyword rich anchor text resource box.
- Once the article is approved on ezine use a website marketing tool to distribute your content to several other article directories.
- Then take that same great information and create a helpful and informative blog post on your blog.
- Then talk about your blog post with a link to it on the social networks you are actively involved in.
- You can also bookmark the blog post using a service like socialmarker.com.
When you create great content don’t be afraid to spread that content around as much as possible throughout your internet properties, in doing this you are not only providing quality information to your readers and your potential customers but you are also building important back links that will in turn provide you better exposure with good search engine rankings.
To your success!
PS Disclaimer: The link in this blog post is an affiliate link and if you decide to purchase from it I will make a small commission. Thanks! Just remember I only recommend products that I use myself and feel would be beneficial to you and your business!