As a busy Mom of 4 the Holidays are CRAZY around here … but it is an awesome crazy! I absolutely Love Love Love Christmas, it is my favorite time of year. I Love the Lord Jesus and I Love celebrating his birth every year with my family. It is also a time to take some time away from my business and just “BE” with my family, enjoying time with my kids when they are off from school for the Holiday break and really just enjoy them.
This is my kids last year on Christmas morning (That’s why their hair is a little crazy because they just climbed out of bed!)
So that being said it can be a bit of a challenge to keep moving forward with my marketing, but the key to it is to be prepared …. plan it out ahead of time, automate it, and then just check in to make sure all is well and still be present but not have to be full force working.
Here are 5 easy things you can do this week to keep your marketing going strong over the holiday break:
- Take some time to create your social media posts ahead of time, plan out what is appropriate for each day based on your calendar and then create a good long list of posts to use
- Schedule them out appropriately using a tool like Hootesuite or the scheduled post option on Facebook so that your posts go out on a set date and time
- Write your blog posts for next week now and then use the scheduler in WordPress to schedule them for the date you want them to go live
- Write your newsletter for next week now and schedule it to go out in aweber on the day you usually send it out
- Make sure to have your apps all set up on your phone so you can check your social media pages right from your phone from anywhere so you can still stay tuned in to what’s going on with your social media connections but not have to be tied to your computer
I hope these tips are helpful to you and I hope you have a Very Merry Christmas with your family!
God Bless You and Your Loved Ones!
I am so excited for the New Year and can’t wait to see what it has in store for us!!
To Your Success!
The Marketing Momma