Social Media sharing is a great way to increase the traffic to your website especially if your site is new and doesn’t have much traction in the search engines yet. One of the first things I tell my clients when they are first getting started with their website is to make sure they have the social media sharing options integrated into their website for easy sharing. And that they also make it very easy for their visitors to connect with them on their social media pages for further relationship building.
Below is a quick list of 10 great plugins to check out for your blog … I highly recommend getting some of these set up so your social media interaction on your website is quick, easy, and effective!
- Social Media Widget Easily adds the social media icons to a widget in your wordpress theme for eacy connection to all of your social media pages
- Facebook Social Plugins Easily integrates Facebook’s social features on your blog
- Pinterest “Pin It” Button Adds the ability to share your posts /images on Pinterest easily
- Facebook This WordPress plugin makes your site social and viral by integrating Facebooks commenting and other features right on your blog
- TweetMeme Button Adds a button which easily lets you retweet your blog posts
- Facebook Meta Tags This plugin adds appropriate meta tags when using Facebook share. No Settings required
- Really Simple Twitter Feed Widget Displays your public Twitter messages in the sidbar of your blog. Simply add your username and all your visitors can see your tweets!
- YouTube Channel Widget that display latest video thumbnail, iframe (HTML5 video), object (Flash video) or chromeless video from YouTube Channel or Playlist
- Really simple Facebook Twitter share buttons Puts Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google “+1”, Pinterest and other share buttons of your choice above or below your posts
- Google +1 The Google Plus Widget plugin adds a Google Plus profile widget to your WordPress site along with the option to include the Google +1 button
Let me know if you have any trouble adding any of these plugins! Make sure to remember to use them in a way that makes it easy for your visitors to share your content and connect with you further!
To Your Success!
The Marketing Momma
PS: The “Twitter Success Strategies Class” is now available for purchase … you can check out the details here!